My Urban Growers OptiGrow powder fertilizer (10L/50L/100L) for reproductive phase (flowering and fruiting) 12:12:36+TE (NPK)
My Urban Growers OptiGrow powder fertilizer (10L/50L/100L) .
How to prepare the My Urban Growers AB powder fertilizer (10L/50L/100L) solution?
Prepare 2 containers:
- Solution OptiGrow A - 10L/50L/100L water + powder A
- Solution OptiGrow B - 10L/50L/100L water + powder B
- Add 1L stock solution OptiGrow A and 1L stock solution OptiGrow B in 100L of water to get 1.6 EC. Mix well and use.
- Top-up solution once-a-week for healthy plant growth.
Availability: In stock
My Urban Growers OptiGrow powder fertilizer (10L/50L/100L) - The complete balanced liquid fertilizer.
My Urban Growers OptiGrow Nutrients is suitable for reproductive phase (flowering and fruiting)
All plants need seventeen elements to grow. They are carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, zinc, copper, iron, manganese, boron, molybdenum, chlorine and sodium. In nature, plants derive these elements from the atmosphere or from the minerals in the soil. Most of the elements used in preparing My Urban Growers AB nutrients are derived from these naturally occurring minerals in the soil. So only they are called mineral (mined) nutrients. As such, they are not only natural but also very safe. They are sometimes purified to remove the impurities like obtaining pure table salt from seawater. Hence, they are quite safe to our body. These are popularly known as fertilizers and have been approved world over for crop production. 12:12:36+TE (NPK)
It is specially formulated to stimulate flower and fruit production.
It has all essential elements for for leafy vegetables and fruits plants.
You can adjust the EC level to 0.5 -1.5 mS/cm for leafy plants, 1.5- 2.5 mS/cm for flowering plants & 2.5 - 3.5 mS/cm for fruiting plants. Add more My Urban Growers OptiGrow Nutrients to increase the EC or add more water to reduce the EC
*If you need a large volume, please contact us if you need a specialize mix of fertilizer as we can mix it according to your commercial needs.
How to prepare the OptiGrow solution?
Prepare 2 containers:
- Solution OptiGrow A - 10L/50L/100L water + powder OptiGrow A
- Solution OptiGrow B - 10L/50L/100L water + powder OptiGrow B
How to use?
Mix ratio is 1:100. Example:
- 10ml of Solution OptiGrow A + 10ml of Solution OptiGrow B into 1 Liter (1000ml) of water will give you 1.6 EC* (Electrical Conductivity)
- 5ml of Solution OptiGrow A + 5ml of Solution OptiGrow B into 1 Liter (1000ml) of water will give you 0.8 EC* (Electrical Conductivity)
*This is how we measure nutrient concentration. If you are not sure how Hydroponics works and not sure what is the best value for your plant, Please join our Hydroponics Course.
EC meter - to measure EC (Electrical Conductivity)